- Fixed Needle
- Detachable Needles
Integral safety engineered design
Syringes come with fixed needles to avoid Hands and fingers remain away from the needle during injection.
Bold, easy to read gradations
Enhances accurate dose preparation and verification
Permanently attached needle
Minimize medication waste, maximizes medication during Flu Season on average 11 doses can be drawn from a 10 dose influenza vaccine multi-dose vial
Ease in facilitating low-angle injections
Less disposal space
Potential reduction and prevention of disposal related injuries
- 1ml RAMY® Tuberculin Syringe. Slip Tip Nozzle with detachable needle.
- 1ml RAMY® Tuberculin Syringe Slip Tip Nozzle with detachable needle.
- Standard Needle sizes: 25Gx5/8”, 26Gx5/8”, 27Gx1/2”
- 1ml RAMY® Tuberculin Syringe. with fixed needle.
- 1ml RAMY® Tuberculin Syringe with fixed needle.
- Standard Cannaule Fixed: 25Gx5/8”, 26Gx5/8”